Question: I feel ill all the time, keep getting this recurring problem, yet my tests all come back negative. What is going on?
Question: I have tons of food allergies/intolerances/sensitivities/a leaky gut/gluten illness/can’t eat this, that or the other. What do I do?
Do these sound like you?
I get asked these questions too rather a lot. So, I have written an Allergy and Intolerance Plan to help you. It will help if you suffer from any of the following:
- Food Intolerance
- Gluten Sensitivity
- You’re coeliac and aren’t healing
- Environmental and Chemical Sensitivity
- Multiple sensitivity
- You’re not sure if your chronic symptoms are related to sensitivity and want to find out
- You’re sure your symptoms are related to certain food or environmental substances but don’t know which or how many there are
- You want to become less reactive and stop more sensitivities developing
- Inflammatory conditions
- Auto-immune conditions
It is NOT for you if you suffer from:
- Breathing difficulties, tingling or swelling of your lips, mouth or throat.
Over the years, I have dealt with thousands of allergy and intolerance patients, and have suffered from severe sensitivities myself. I have spent years researching the causes, the reasons why people struggle to overcome them and go on to develop more and more: the so-called ‘allergic march’.
This Plan is unique and designed to dampen down sensitivity reactions, repair the leaky gut and other body barriers and give you a fighting chance of stopping the process. It is a self-help plan based on my experience of what works for most people. There are no guarantees, of course; we are all unique.
The Top Ten Allergy Aims
Let’s start by setting out our allergy aims, if you like. By doing the Barrier Plan, you will be able to:
- Learn the difference between allergy and intolerance, then discover if you have either or both
- Find out how to test effectively for allergies and intolerances and access the tests you need
- Check for any digestive or absorption problems, then correct them if necessary
- Discover how to test reliably for coeliac disease or other gluten related illness, and follow a truly gluten free lifestyle rather than the traditional gliadin-free, if needed
- Confirm barrier breakdown, the main cause of allergy and auto-immunity, and understand and address the main factors that cause it
- Follow a unique diet Plan designed to stop the barrier breakdown and help them re-heal
- Speed the process of healing, re-nourish yourself, lower inflammation and reduce current or future risk of auto-immunity with the Barrier protocol
- Monitor your progress effectively
- Identify and correct the top additional conditions that could be hampering your healing process
- Lower your current sensitivities, cross-reactions and stop any more developing
- Get access to all the resources, tests and supplements you need to achieve success
And did I mention this one is free too? Stark raving bonkers. I must be. There is also a brand new website with a FAQ, Resources and Support Forum for you as this is pretty complex stuff, as you can imagine.
Click the image and find out more. I hope it helps you; has taken me almost 18 months to research and write. Phew.
Hang on again. You’re coeliac or have some kind of problem with gluten? Flippin’ ‘eck.
Oh , alright then. You actually need the same Barrier Plan but I have done a special section and website for you too. See next…