Welcome to the Allergy and Intolerance section. I have been involved in allergy and intolerance for the whole of my career and it is a specialism of mine.
I truly hope this factsheet and the associated pages help.
I’m going to make this really simple for you: start by reading my Allergy Tests Overview here, which should answer most questions about where to start.
For a more in-depth discussion, download my Allergy 101 Factsheet here for free.
This will introduce you to the whole complex area of allergy and intolerance and, in it, you will learn:
- What symptoms and conditions could be allergy or intolerance related
- What causes allergy and intolerance
- My whole testing protocol for finding types 1, 2, 3 and 4 sensitivities to foods, inhalants etc (that’s classical IgE allergy, delayed intolerances and inflammatory reactions to you and me)
- What other factors could be causing problems eg. malabsorption, infections, poor immunity, leaky gut etc and how to find them
- Two suggested treatment plans for ‘simple’ and multiple food intolerance.
What’s not to like?! Get a cuppa of whatever you can have and have a read. On me.