Welcome to the Allergy and Intolerance section. I have been involved in allergy and intolerance for the whole of my career and it is a specialism of mine.
I truly hope this factsheet helps.
I’m going to make this really simple for you: start by reading my Allergy Tests Overview here, which should answer most questions about where to start.
For a more in-depth discussion, download my 30 page Allergy 101 Factsheet here for free.
This will introduce you to the whole complex area of allergy and intolerance and, in it, you will learn:
- What symptoms and conditions could be allergy or intolerance related
- What causes allergy and intolerance
- My whole testing protocol for finding types 1, 2, 3 and 4 sensitivities to foods, inhalants etc (that’s classical IgE allergy, delayed intolerances and inflammatory reactions to you and me)
- What other factors could be causing problems eg. malabsorption, infections, poor immunity, leaky gut etc and how to find them
- Two suggested treatment plans for ‘simple’ and multiple food intolerance.
What’s not to like?! Get a cuppa of whatever you can have and have a read. On me.