One of my labs does a quite superb newsletter once a month. I particularly liked their recent book list recommendations and thought you might enjoy them too. Fascinating and inspiring, educational and thought-provoking. I hope you find something you like…I am getting Behave and The Anatomy of the Spirit to start with. I’ve added a 10th one about trauma-healing for you which also looks good.
1. “Do Pause: You are not a To Do List” by Robert Poynton.
2. “Behave” by Robert Sapolsky.
3. “Dark Emu” by Bruce Pascoe.
4. “Come as you are” by Emily Nagoski.
5. “Love for Imperfect Things: How to Accept Yourself in a World Striving for Perfection” by Haemin Sunim.
6. “Anatomy of the Spirit: The Seven Stages of Power and Healing” by Carolyn Myss.
7. “Fantastic Fungi: How Mushrooms Can Heal, Shift Consciousness, and Save the Planet” by and
8. “The Emperor of All Maladies: A Biography of Cancer” by Siddhartha Mukherjee
9. The Things You Can See Only When You Slow Down: How to be Calm in a Busy World by Haemin Sunim
10. The Transformation: Discovering Wholeness and Healing After Trauma by Dr James Gordon.