Aha! Seems I managed to confuse some of you with my newsletter yesterday.
Just wanted to confirm that I am not taking on NEW patients, but I am not deserting existing ones who can, of course, contact me and continue consultations as needed.
Anyone can order tests, purchase ebooks, read the factsheets etc.
To help, I have just put this summary on the home page of the Purehealth website. Hope it’s a bit clearer now and sorry if I confused you..
Need Some Help?
Here’s a quick summary of what you can do here:
- Read the advice on the web pages, especially the A-Z Factsheets (I’m updating them as fast as my little fingers can type)
- Order tests and test reports (and email me if you need help choosing)
- Download tons of free and paid-for natural health articles, ebooks and guides
- Get symptom help via The Analyst and a report from me to help interpret it if you need that
- Sign up to the newsletter for free updates, tips, recipes, research etc – AND get a free bonus ebook/factsheet for doing so
- Search through over 500 natural health news and views blog posts and get posts winging directly to your inbox as soon as they’re published
- Discover our extensively-researched recommended supplements, non-toxic toiletries, lifestyle stuff, books and food services
If in doubt over a test, a report or which direction you should go in, just email me and I will help.
I am not taking on new clinic patients currently as I am spending the next year or so writing new pages, ebooks, self-help guides and lots more lovely things for all of you. There are only so many people I can physically see and tons more enquirers who need help! Please bear with me.
Current patients can still contact and consult with me, of course.
Hope that makes it nice and crystal.