Here’s the next practical tip for you this week. Some good reminders about what foods to increase from Nutrigold. I’ve added some extra comments for you, of course….and, in case you missed it, here is Nutrigold’s Anti-Viral supplement protocol.
Top Tips for Coronavirus & Strengthening Your Immune System!
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water
- Catch coughs and sneezes with a tissue and throw it away. If you don’t have a tissue sneeze into your elbow
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid people who are unwell as much as you can
- Eat more vegetables. This will increase your phytonutrients, such as flavonoids and polyphenols [mix your colours and get at as many different ones as you can because they all contain different types of antioxidants]
- Good gut health means a better functioning immune system [try taking a really good probiotic such as this at 1 three x day or this at 1 per day away from food/hot drinks. Probiotics actually as a natural antibiotic and immune-booster.]
- Anti-viral foods like garlic, ginger, cinnamon, turmeric, elderberry and mushrooms [I am having fresh ginger tea every day – just chop up some peeled ginger and steep in boiling water, top up throughout the day. If I could eat it, I’d be having a lot of garlicky, spicy curries!!]
- Zinc (pumpkin and sesame seeds)
- Selenium (Brazil nuts) [4 or 5 a day is enough]
- Vitamin C (Citrus fruits) [kiwi fruits are also an excellent source]
- Vitamin D (try our Vegan D3)